Friday, November 17, 2006

Dr. Maxwell Maltz say that.....

1. "Our self-image and our habits tend to go together. Change one and you willautomatically change the other."
2. Professor Elmer Gates of the Smithsonian Institution was one of the mostsuccessful inventors this country has ever known, and a recognized genius. Hemade a daily practice of "calling up pleasant ideas and memories" and believedthat this helped him in his work. If a person wants to improve himself, he said,"Let him summon those finer feelings of benevolence and usefulness, which arecalled up only now and then. Let him make this a regular exercise like swingingdumbells. Let him gradually increase the time devoted to these psychicalgymnastics, and at the end of a month he will find the change in himselfsurprising. The alteration will be apparent in his actions and thoughts. Morallyspeaking, the man will be a great improvement of his former self."

And from matt furey

You know those ads you see about making tons of moolah on the Internet, but you don't need a website, a brain, a product, a life orany computer skills.Well, can't say I've analyzed ALL of these products, but so far, ain'ta one of them that are telling the truth.Yet, there are ways you can make slamola buckolas on the Internetwithout a website or a product. You do, however, need to have a brain - and no, I can't sell you one.What I can tell you is that you can apply what I teach at my OctoberSeminar - The Furey Method for Making a Fortune On the Internet - and use it towards a major life change - mentally, financially andphysically.Mentally - change the amount of bucks coming into your life and itbecomes easier and easier to make other changes in your life. Withthe stress gone - you start visualizing what you want - and becauseyour feelings are mostly positive, you manifest at lightning speed compared to the old days.Financially - yes, bring more bucks into your life, use them wisely,use them as a tool to earn more so you can retire early if you'd like.Physically - that's right, make enough bucks and you have no reasonto say you don't have the time, freedom or income to whoop your bodyinto shape.Yes, increasing your income CAN and does solve a lot of problems, andquickly, too.Now, one of the ways in which you CAN break into the Internet and makea pile of dough, without a website or a product (but with a brain) is to become an Email Copywriter.Yes, it's true, especially when you apply the Furey Method to making big bucks online.I have taught over a dozen people my unique method of email copywriting,and all who use it are on their way to making fortunes. One gentleman willearn well over a million dollars this year, mostly from sending out emailsthat direct people to HIS website where he does have product. Another man makes about $500,000.00 per month following my method. He alsohas a website with products. Yet, at the same time, people like the above, as well as myself, reach a point where they have trouble keeping up with the demand. Every day a newemail is needed - and it's got to be good. So someone who doesn't havea website or a product, but is willing to learn the most powerful way ofwriting emails known to man - well, he or she can earn a handsome living and get started online before coming out with a product or website. Now, I realize there are a lot of copywriters who read my daily tips, mostlyto learn what I'm doing - and some of them might be prone to drop me a line saying, "I'll write your emails Fure-cat."Well, it doesn't work that way. There's no sense in me taking someone onwho isn't grounded in MY METHODS. Or someone who already "knows it all."And besides, right now I can handle the load. However, in the future, when Ilaunch some other products, I'll most definitely need help. There's no gettingaround it.Yes, part of what I will be covering at my seminar is how to write awesome emails. And I may even have a Spec Assignment for those interested in catchingmy eye. So if this is something that interests you - be sure to attend the mind-blowing three days in October where I reveal my extraordinary approachto making it big on the Internet. Whether you use my copywriting method for your existing website or for a careeras an email copywriter, the world can become your oyster. You'll find many pearlsat my seminar - enroll NOW at http://www.knockoutmarketing.comBest,Matt Furey

1 comment:

Burnout. said...

Nice blog. I will take a look now an then.
Bye.